“I’m using WhatsApp a lot to communicate with my clients, and sometimes I want to bold and italic texts on WhatsApp to emphasize some important information. But how to bold and italic texts on WhatsApp?”
WhatsApp is just as popular as WeChat, many people around the world are using it everyday. And now with the update of WhatsApp, it supports us to bold and italic its texts, from this article, we’ll show you how to bold and italic texts on WhatsApp, see below steps.
How to Bold and Italic Texts on WhatsApp
Before doing it, you’ll need to update your WhatsApp with latest version.
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone or iPhone, log in it with your WhatsApp ID and its password.
2. Find the WhatsApp conversation that you need to send new messages with bold or italic texts, or you can create a new WhatsApp conversation with your WhatsApp contacts.
3. Then input the words in edit bar, choose the words you need to bold or italic and hold on. Then it will show up options “Bold”, “Italic” and “Monospace” ect, click on the option you need. And the words will be bold or italic.
4. Now you can send the texts out to your WhatsApp contacts.
5. Also you can try other ways to bold and italic texts on WhatsApp, see below information:
Bold text: you can add bold texts by surrounding it with * image icon.
For example: *Go shopping with me*.
Italic text: you can add italic texts by surrounding it with _ (underline) image icon.
Now do you know how to bold or italic texts on your WhatsApp?
Tips: when you’re using an iPhone, and want to backup your iPhone data selectively or you want to recover your lost iPhone data with or without backup, you can come to iRefone for help.
It can help us backup as well as recover more than 16 kinds of files, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, call history, WeChat messages ect. And it can help us recover them with three recovery mode, that is Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup.
For detailed steps, you can chec below article for reference: